Monday, November 22, 2010

Transfers

Yes I know it's monday and usually you get emails on tuesdays but now you'll get em on mondays. We have computers in the office at our apartmemts we can use. So that's handy. Another handy thing is that there's a woman in the ward that does our laundry for us. The first thing she said to me after she introduced herself was "The laundry comes to me. Make sure all your clothes are marked." But, truth be told, it felt way weird to be leaving my clothes with her. I don't particularly like it. But hey, it saves me money. So I won't complain.

 My new address:
2301 Fairway Dr. #207
Alvin, Texas 77511
Yep. I'm in a town called Alvin. And as the name implies, it's a small town. At least that's what it used to be from what I hear. It's still to big for me. But it's ok. It's a bi-lingual area unfortunately so we're not teaching in spanish full time, which sucks. We actually teach very little in spanish. There aren't that many hispanics around dang it. I want to keep teaching in spanish, i want to learn as much as I can and speak it fluently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment